Saturday, November 24, 2007

Going to a concert of Linkin Park

YEAH! We got the tickets of the sold out concert in Basel on January 18th 2008
After hearing the song; Shadow of the day by Linkin Park on the radio many times it became one of my favourite song at this moment. I decided to check out the web page of Linkin Park. There I found that Linkin Park would play in Basel (Switzerland) in January.

I started looking for tickets but all the official ticket selling points where sold out. Arghhh.
For the first time I had a look at ebay, and there the where… tickets for the concert in Basel and standing places as well (this is in front of the stage, the other tickets where for seat places). But I was suspicious, you hear nasty stories about buying stuff on the internet. So I tried to look for details that would give me the confidence that I wouldn’t get tricked. The man ho sold the tickets had 496 comments on his page from people that bought tickets from him and all where very happy about it. I decided to sleep on it for one night.


The next morning I was sure to go for it. I really wanted to go! As I logged in 4 of the 7 tickets where already sold the evening before. So I bought two tickets as fast as I could! The next few day I was feeling a bit nervous I did transfer 312,- CHF but with no absolute proof that I would really get what I wanted…sometime you just need to take a gamble.
I am so lucky I did because this morning the tickets arrived by express delivery! So Matthijs and I are going to Basel on the 18th of January and going to celebrate my birthday there YES!
greetings joseThe video clip; Shadow of the day: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbmtb22s8k


Nederlands:

YES we gaan naar het uitverkochte concert van Linkin Park in Basel op 18 Januari 2008.
Na het liedje Shadow of the day van Linkin Park heel vaak op de radio gehoord te hebben, is het een van mijn favorite nummers van dit moment geworden. Ik besloot eens te kijken op de site van Linkin Park. Ik zag dat Linkin park een concert gaf in Basel (zwitserland hier een uur rijden vandaan).
Ik toen op zoek gegaan naar kaartjes voor dit concert. Alle kaarten bij officiele verkooppunten waren uitverkocht. Neeeeeeee.....
Ik besloot voor het eerst eens op ebay te kijken, en verrekt daar werden ze aangeboden en staan plaatsen nog wel! Maar ik was wantrouwig, je hoort van die rot verhalen over dingen kopen via het internet. Ik probeerde naar details te zoeken die mij het vertouwen konden geven dat het wel goed zat. Gelukkig bleken er bij deze verkoper al 496 positieve commentaren te staan van mensen die zeer tevreden waren met de aan koop van hun kaartje. Ik sliep er nog een nachtje over naar besloot de volgende dag dat ik er toch ECHT heen wilde. Toen ik inloggde bleken er de vorige avond al 4 van de 7 kaarten verkocht te zijn. Ik heb toen maar zo snel mogelijk de kaarten besteld. De daarp volgende dagen was ik behoorlijk zenuwachtig of het wel goed zou gaan. Ik had tenslotte 323 zwitserse frank overgemaakt zonder dat ik eche enig bewijs had dat ik goede kaarten zou krijgen. Maar ja soms moet je een gokje wagen, want vanochtend zijn dan per aangetekende post twee kaarten voor het concert binnen gekomen! Matthijs en ik gaan dus naar Basel op 18 januari naar het concert om daar mijn verjaardag te vieren YES!



groeten jose

No comments: