Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It is raining

I completely recovered from my fair experience and had a good couple of days. It is raining for the first time since I’ve been here in Freiburg. It is amazing how long we did without but still it is not very pleasant when it does. Luckily I brought my raincoat. Still I became wet on my way to school but it was the inside of my raincoat that made me wet. I sweated so much hmmmmm.

A school we learned about: the beginning of the human species, methods of heilpedagogiek, telling about our feelings and qualities in English and I meet the nice girl from last week again and got my first invitation to drink coffee with other class members of the 3rd semester.
I also had a lovely weekend. On Saturday I cycled to a small town for some freshly made apple juice. Actually Matthijs was going to join me but he was not feeling well. In the evening we talked about his work and the amount of time that he has to put in to his work. It is really al lot . Lot of things are taking more time than estimated.
Off course his hard work has an effect on me to. Most of the time we look at each other from behind our screens, so we decided to spend some quality time together and take our mind off of things. We cycle to an old ruin near Freiburg. The surroundings where beautiful, mountains with trees that look like gold, cow’s looking at you with a big bell around their neck and climbing up a “castle” tower. I can’t stop being amazed about Freiburg. (Sorry if I make you jealous) Anyway we had a really good time.

But now it is back to business. I checked my mail, wrote my project information in German and made an appointment with the German girl to check if it is any good. (Probably not!) The coming week I have to start working on my project!

Greetings josé

Nederlands in het kort:
Het is weer helemaal goed gekomen na de leuke kermis atractie. (zie filmpje op youtube op hyves)
Verder is het hier dus gaan regenen. De eerste keer sinds is hier ben. Ik was helemaal nat. Helaas niet dor de regen maar door het zweten van die plastic regenjas.
We hebben weer een leuk weekend achter de rug waar we naar een ruine in de buurt zijn gefietst. Onder weg echt anzichkaart plaatjes overal!
Ook heb ik alweer mijn twee schooldagen achter de rug en veel geleerd weer!

jose

No comments: