Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not feeling well

I wasn’t feeling well the last couple off days. My troth was hurting and I was feeling sick but not that sick that you want to stay in. And I wasn’t going to since I needed to go to school again. I took a scare and cycled to school on Monday and Tuesday. I followed two new lessons from heilpedagogiek (a kind of social work differentiation). These lessons where very interesting.

And I have to say thanks to my new friend the “Apotheker” (pharmacy). I’m not feeling sick anymore. They gave me a horrible tasting liquid. I have now idea what is in it, but it worked.

The rest of the time I worked hard on my report of the Janusz Korczak conference. I want to finish it before we move on Friday the 19th of October. I only have to write one more chapter now. It is important for me to finish it because than I can continue with what is really important My Project

I was busy with school until now, so I haven’t spend any time so far on looking at organisations that work with handicap children in Freiburg. The great thing is that I see lots of young people in a wheelchair going around in the city centre. I can also go up to them and ask where they life. I wonder what they will think of me? Crazy Dutch girl. hihihi. I might have to think a bit more about my way of approaching them.

On Friday we are going to move again. We are going back to the apartment in the Jos Fritz strasse. I will make sure that everything is packed before the evening. So when Matthijs returns from work we only have to have dinner and we can order a cap to bring us back “home”.

We are moving already on Friday night because we have internet at the Jos fritz Strasse, and we just love the place. I will miss the great specious bathroom in this apartment. Well as they say; you can’t have it all.

I have to go now because I am meeting a nice girl that I have met earlier in an internet café. She wanted some help with some text translated from Dutch into German and she is going to help me later on to correct my German text. We where very lucky to meet. We where just in the right place at the same time. For her it was probably not so hard to recognize that I’m Dutch. Everyone says that they can hear that we are form Holland. We probably talk German with a VERY strange accent. I just have to practice more!

Greetings josé

Nederlands:

De afgelopen dagen voelde ik me niet zo lekker. Ik had veel last van keelpijn. Ik was gelukkig niet ziek in elk geval niet ziek genoeg om in bed te blijven liggen. Dat kon ook niet want ik moest weer naar school op maandag en dinsdag. Weer twee nieuwe lessen gevolgd ditmaal van Heilpedagogiek. Gelukkig heb ik er een nieuwe vriend bij “die Apotheker”. Ik heb een middeltje gekregen wat heel vies smaakt maar wel goed help want ik ben er na twee dagen alweer vanaf.

Verder ben ik druk bezaig geweest met het schrijven van mijn verslag over de janusz Korczak conferentie. Ik wil het verslag graag afhebben voor we verhuizen. Ik kan dan na de verhuizing beginnen met mijn echt belangrijke werk – mijn project

Tot nu toe ben ik zo druk geweest met school dingen uitzoeken. Ik moet wel echt aan de slag gaan met het zoeken van organisaties. Een geluk is dat ik hier in het centrum van Freiburg altijd jonge mensen in een rolstoel zie rondcrossen. Ik ga ze binnen kort gewoon eens even vragen waar ze wonen. Ben benieuwd wat ze dan van me denken? Rare nederlanders? Hahaha nee ik moet nog even wat beters verzinnen....


Op vrijdag gaan we weer terug verhuizen naar de Jos Fritz strasse. Ik ga vrijdag overdag alles inpakken zodat we nadat we gegeten hebben een taxi kunnen bestellen en kunnen verhuizen. We gaan al op vrijdag avond verhuizen omdat we daar internet hebben en omdat we ons daar het meeste thuis voelen. Wel ga ik hier de grote ruime badkamer missen. Je kan ook niet alles hebben....


Ik moet nu gaan want ik heb afgesproken met een meisje dat ik ontmoet heb in het internet cafe. Ze hoorde aan mijn uitspraak dat ik uit nl kwam en vroeg of ik een text in het nederlands kon vertalen naar het duits. Zij gaat mij later helpen met het nakijken van brieven die ik moet versturen in het duits. Ze werkt hier als cliniclown en heeft de opleiding heilpedagogiek gestudeert. Leuke meid volgens mij.

Nou de groeten maar jose

No comments: