Thursday, September 13, 2007

Clearing out the closet

We are now entered the last face in the “ moving abroad” process. I organized everything with our administration, one part is coming with us and most part is staying “home”. And today I kept myself busy clearing out most of the closets, looking what could get back in and what should go into a box for storage or go with us.

I constantly think about; what are we going to need? What are we going to miss most? And what am I forgetting? There is so much to think about.
Especially now when I’m turning the house up site down, you start to feel “homeless”. Not quiet ready to move yet but now longer comfortable in your own home.

It is also hard to imagine not living here in Rijswijk for over one year. I’m really looking forward to being in Freiburg , or even sitting in the train towards Feibrurg but until that time I notice that I miss my classmates and work my “former live”. The future will be awesome but it hasn’t started yet. So in the mean time I clean up the house and pack more stuff this will keep me busy for the next week. We are only 8 day before departure….

Greatings josé


Nederlands:
we zijn in de laaste face van de verhuizing aangekomen. Ik heb de administratie al helemaal op oorde gemaakt en ben vandaag bezig geweest met schoonmaken en kasten opruimen.
Je bent dan steeds bezig met heb ik dit nodig?, zal ik dit missen? en wat vergeet ik?

Nu alles "opgeruimd wordt is het lastiger om je thuis te voelen. Je bent nog niet weg maar ook niet meer helemaal thuis. Een beetje homeless.
Het is ook moeilijk voor te stellen dat we hier een jaar niet meer zullen wonen. Laten we maar snel beginnen met het avontuur. nog 8 dagen te gaan....

No comments: