Friday, September 14, 2007

7 day’s before departure

I am trying to write a blog entry each day until the day of departure. We are now one week away. It still doesn’t kick-inn.
Today I was busy cleaning the kitchen. I can tell that I have been working really hard the past year. I didn’t do much cleaning so it was really necessary to give the kitchen a good cleaning. Especially when you know someone else is going to use your stuff and cook in your kitchen. I hate the thought that they have to start in my mess. But that means cleaning from 10.30 until 21.00. I was not only working the kitchen don’t worry it wasn’t that bad. I also packed the last two boxes and cleared out the shoe closet in the hall.

Because matthijs had his staff day out tonight I was home alone. I love that. I can eat what I really like (and matthijs doesn’t like). I really like to cook fore myself and I treaded myself to mussels with lots off home made garlic-mayonnaise and fried potatoes.

It was delicious!!! The sorbet mango ice-cream was a perfect dessert. Matthijs just called me that he is coming home (now 22.44) So I finish this entry. Tomorrow we are going to start packing and hock my laptop on the internet. I hope it works

Greatings josé


Nederlands:
Ik ga vanf vandaag elke dag proberen een stukje te schrijven.
Vandaag ben ik druk bezig geweest met het schoonmaken van de keuken. Ook heb ik de laatste twee dozen ingepakt en het schoenenkastje op/uitgeruimt.
Matthijs had vandaag een personeelsuitje dus ik had het huis voor mijzelf. Heerlijk vind ik dat!
Ik heb lekker mosselen gegeten met heel veel eigen gemaakte knoflook saus.
Morgen gaan we beginnen met inpakken en mijn laptop inline te krijgen......

No comments: