Monday, July 30, 2007

Buying a notebook for the first time

I'm getting a notebook. It is the first time that I'm buying a notebook on my own. Normaly matthijs makes these kind off dicisions but this time I wanted to do it on my own.
At first I thought about the way I'm going to use it. I'm going to play: music, photo, movie, television, life chatting and use it for school and my projects. I wanted a wireless connection, duel-core procesor, 2 gb internal memory and a intergrated webcam. The final choise after half a day searching came down to two notebooks; the Acer 5920 and the HP6570. At first I liked the acer more because it had a dolby surround system, but when I went to the media markt and had a look at the acer laptop I was not so impressed. I didn't like the looks (gray collor) and the dolby surround sounded awful. The keyboard started vibrating when you turned on the music. So after that the chooise became easy. This is the notebook that I am going to buy:
It has got everything I like for a reasonable price. I will probably buy it on tuesday in the store. First I have to go to work today. Unfortunatly because I allready dreamed about heving the notebook at home :-))
greatings jose

No comments: