Thursday, July 26, 2007

Start planning only 8 weeks left

Matthijs and I have now really begun to plan oure journey for the comming year. Here is a list of the thins we have to do before we leave:
  1. Getting a appartment in Freiburg ( we found out yesterday we have to do it ourself aghhh)
  2. How we arre going to move to Freiburg
  3. What stuff to bring with us.
  4. Working on my project to finish it in time before I leave.
  5. Buy a laptop so we can internet everywhere (and update this blog)
  6. Learn to speak better German than we do now.
  7. Making more plans for what I will do in Freiburg, so I won't get board. One year off is no fun if you don't have anything to do.
  8. Get Visas for USA
  9. Get tickets/ reservations to travel to freiburg and Colorado
I allready have started making a pack list, check the insurance, get aproval of our housing agency to have someone els in oure appartment while we are gone, get a return garanty to start school and work in sepetmber 2008, buy a trafel book about colorado, start to write about our journey on my blog!, find out what to do with my scooter, set departure dates, and much more.

It is now kicking in for me that we have only 8 weeks before we go to Freiburg.
I will probably spend all my free time in th ecomming weeks; planning, organizing and enjoying that we are going to leave real soon.....

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lolapaipro/191695720/

No comments: