Monday, July 02, 2007

My last exam of this year

Last week I was studying for my last exam. It was about the dutch law rules. We could keep oure book and notes while doing the exame. It was an easy exame I had expected much more from it. But the most important is that I pass the exam. Hopefully I will know next thursday (5 july). Thursday 28 june, I got an 8 for my final reflection report (afsluitend refelctieverslag). This was a really important grade.
I also had an final meeting with my schoolguide. He was verry pleased about how everything went this first year. Me two so we where finished verry quickly. hopefully I get my final grade this week two.
The 5th of july is my last day at school. We only have to preform at a schoolplay about the youthcare in the Netherlands. The play is part of a big project that lasted half a year. We had to work in a group and write all sorts of reports about "bureau jeugdzorg" (youthcare in holland) especially about the employees working at bureau jeugdzorg. I was really intresting to learn about this profession. But I wouldn't want to work there, thats an important lesson I learned.
It feels really strange that I'm in my last week of school. And it is not just the vacation offcourse it is also the fact that i'm going to take a school/work break of one year to go to Freiburg and Colorado with matthijs. In september 2008 I will start working and studying again. More about these plans and the consequences in my next entry......

greatings josé

Nederlands: Ik heb donderdag 28 juni mijn laaste tentame gedaan voor dit jaar. Het was het tentame recht. We mochten onze boeken en aantekeningen er bij houden. Het bleek dan ook een makkelijk exame. De zelfde dag kreeg ik ook het cijver voor mijn afsluitend reflectieverslag. Een 8! Dit was een heel belangrijk cijver. Ik had ook het eind gesprek met mijn school begeleider. Hij was erg tevreden over mij en vond het erg goed gegaan het eerste jaar, ik vindt dat ook dus we waren snel uitgepraat. Volgende week krijg ik hopelijk het eindcijver voor mijn praktijk.

5 juli is mijn laaste schooldag. We moeten dan alleen nog maar een toneelstuk opvoeren over een mederwerker van bureau jeugdzorg. We hebben met een groepje een half jaar aan dit project gewerkt. Ik heb veel geleerd maar vooral dat ik niet bij bureau jeugdzorg zou willen werken. Veel te hectisch en dramatisch.

Het voelt nu raar. Als ik straks het stuk heb opgevoerd hoef ik een tijd niet naar school. Niet omdat ik alleen vakantie heb maar omdat ik pas in september 2008 weer naar school ga en ga werken. Ik heb een onderbreking van een jaar omadt ik mee ga met matthijs eerst naar Freiburg (DE) daarna naar Colorado (US). In mijn volgede post zal ik hier meer over vertellen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.