Friday, July 20, 2007

Discovered something cool....last FM

Hi today I am taking it slow because I have to work nightshifts the comming 3 day's. Browsing trough the internet I came across Last.FM This is a site where you will find all your favorite music and much more. I made a playlist of all my favorite tracks so I can listen to it all the time.

I'm also searching for intresting sites with information about Colorado and Freiburg. On Hyves there are some intresting groups that share information. This way I can get first hand information.Today the summer holliday started in this region. For me that meens I'm having holliday from school. Unfortunately I still have to work. I used to have holliday in this week but I had to cancel it because of our moving plans in september. Because the kids from work also are selebrating the start of their holliday, it will be fn working tonight!

Jose

1 comment:

kitty said...

Hoi Jose

Leuk voor je dat het nu helemaal definitief is dat je weggaat. Ook leuk dat je er nog een project aan vastmaakt. Je mag in Amerika waarschijnlijk niet werken of wel. Gelukkig zien we elkaar nog voordat je weggaat en kunnen we nog even flink bijkletsen. Als je weg bent kunnen we elkaar nog volgen via onze blogs.