Thursday, August 02, 2007

Finding a place in Freiburg

One week ago we found out that matthijs and I have to find oure own appartment in Freiburg. We received an internet link of the international office from the universety off Freiburg. On the internet page we could find al sorts of rooms that where available in and arround Freiburg.
I started to make a selection of rooms that where in oure price range and in a good location.
I looked for fully furnished appartments with one, two or three rooms. The size of the appartment was important to us. It shouldent be smaller than 50 m2. And there should be an internet conection.
I found 10 posible rooms (see map). Matthijs and I selected a top 3.
Matthijs maild oure top 3 to the international office. They replyed and gave us the adresses of the people how rent out the 3 apartments. Today matthijs is contacting the people by e-mail. Hopefully we hear something soon!!!!Last weekend we fisited matthijs his family probably for the last time this year. It was great to see them and we had a lovely day. But saying goodbye was a bit strange. At these times you realize what is going to happen in just 7 weeks.

My project

Today I started making the interview for my project. At 2.30 in the morning I woke up with such a good ideas, that I just had to get out of bed and write them down. The idea was about the use of the information in a database or internetsite. When you know where you want to use the information for you can think about how te get this information from an interview.
Much earlier I thought about the 4 subjects I want to use to create a database with information about international care for handicapted children.
There is still so much to do so I just take it one step at a time

Greatings josé

No comments: