Friday, August 24, 2007

My new notebook

Yesterday I did some BIG shopping. It was the day that my notebook finaly arrived in the store. I also had to buy a keyboard, mouse, notbook standart, 400 gb external harddisk and my notebook offcourse.
As soon as I came home I unpacked everything. Wow the HP 6570 ED notebook looks really awsome. I'm so glad I waited a bit. I started the computer and installed the software by my self. (never did this before). My notebook is now operational. I have to get MS office and transfer al my data from the main computer to my notebook before I can really work on it, but so far I'm really impressed and verry happy.

As you might know we have lots off photo's and movies on oure computer. I alway's pland to do something with it. So yesterday I made my first movieclip. It is about a motocross that we visited in nunspeet in 2006 check it out:




Nederlands:
Ik heb gisteren goed geshopt. Mijn nieuwe laptop was namelijk geariveerd in de winkel, maar ik had nog meer nodig; muis, toetsenbord, laptopraiser, 400 gb externe hardeschijf.
Toen ik thuis was heb ik alles uitgepakt en er even van genoten. De HP 6570ed is echt heeeeeel erg mooi. Ik heb zelf de sofware geinstaleerd. Nu moet ik nog MS office en mijn data van de hoofdcomputer er op zetten. Tot nu toe ben ik er heel erg blij mee.

Verder heb ik gisteren ook een filmpje gemaakt zie hierboven

No comments: