Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last day at work

Yesterday (29/8) I worked my last shift at the Schakel. It begun strange because I got called out of bed because someone called in sick. I rushed to The Schakel. It was a verry bussy shift. We worked really hard to get everyone out off bed and organize the lunch. After lunch the kids had a suprise for me. They had bought a pressent but I couldn't open it before I closed a suitcase. First
I had to pack my suitecase with items that I have to get from all the residents. I had to ask Onur in withs room I had to collect a specific item to put in my suitecase. Finaly I managed to get all items and close the suitecase and I could open the present (a book about traveling to amerika).
Then the final houre in my shift. I cleared out my box and said everyone goodbye. This took me quite some time so at 4 pm I waifed for the last time and drove off on my scooter.
When I came home I planned all sorts off things to do in the comming 3 weeks I sat down and relaxed a bit. A new periode has begun...and just 3 weeks before departure.

greatings jose

Nederlands:

Gisteren (29/8) was mijn laatste dienst op De Schakel. Het begon freemd omdat ik uit bed werd gebeld omdat iemand ziek was. Ik haaste me naar de Schakel. Het was een erg drukke dienst. Wij werkten hard om iedereen optijd uit bed te krijgenen de lunch te organiseren. Na lunch hadden de bewoners een suprise voor me. Zij hadden een kado maar ik mocht deze niet alvorens ik een koffer sloot. Eerst moest ik de koffer met spuillen inpakken die ik van alle bewoners moets krijgen. Ik moest aan Onur vragen bij wie ik een specifiek item moest verzamelen om de koffer te vullen. Uiteindelijk die ik erin geslaagd om alle spullen te verzamelen en de koffer te sluiten Nu kon ik het kado openen (het was een boek over het reizen naar amerika). Toen kwam het laaste uur van mijn dienst. Ik haalde mijn postvakje leeg en zei vaarwel tegen iedereen. Dit nam nog vrij veel tijd in. Om 4 p.m. zwaaide ik voor het laaste iedereen vaarwel en reed op mijn scooter weg.

Toen ik huis kwam heb ik een lijstje gemaakt van alle dingen die ik nog moet doen. Een nieuwe periode is aangebroken..... en nog 3 weken vóór vertrek.

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I'm promised to earn a couple of cents for that: I would feel happy and rewarded (because I realy need it!!!) if you did click it, but once again you're totaly free to do what ever you want. I, for instance, choose immediatly to click on one of your ads, in case you have them. To do so or not, that's the whole beauty of it all, however, blogocitizens must unite also by clicking-helping eachother when we know cybermegacorporations profit from our own selfishness regarding to that simple click.

About this I must say, by my own experience, that no one realy cares (maybe a few) about this apeal I make, still I believe in my Work and Dreams and thus I'll keep on apealing and searching so strong is my will.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!