Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sinterklaas and red wine stains


Here are some pictures of what we have been up to the past day’s
Off course we celebrated sinterklaas, we drank Ghluwein and had marzipan. We got a package from matthijs his parents when we visited Holland last month. We where not allowed to open it until the 5th of December. It was a nice evening! And thanks for the great surprises.
Today I had some problems in the kitchen. I was making gravy by poring red wine into the pan. As I turned away from the stove I heard a big bang, and another one…As I turned back the wall and ceiling was coffered with gravy and red wine stains. I didn’t stop exploding, matthijs was brave enough to get close and turn off the heat. We made a quick picture and I could start cleaning…. ARGHHH stains trough out the whole kitchen. First I did a quick sweap and after we finished our dinner I cleaned up properly and all the stains where removed! Thanks to some with wine!

I keep it short this time,aA lot is happening in my project… and we have planed a short holiday but more about this next time.

Greetings Jose

matthijs cycling to work today

No comments: