Monday, May 28, 2007

work and commity progress

My job coache at work is on holliday. She is the Personal guide (persoonlijk begeleider) of 4 children. During her absence I take over her duties consurning 3 of the children. So at this moment im te personal guid of 3 childeren. I really like the responsebility that I have. I make disicions and make sure that the children are oke. I handel all their paperwork and inform the childrens parants oubout their kids.
I dont have to be a personal guide just yet it is something I actualy have to learn in the second year off my school. So for me it feels like I'm doing more than oké. I hope that I gat be a personal guide more offten.

foto from http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubcletus/515707127/

Mattijhs came back from his conference in seoul. He bought me al kinds off presents. A bag , korean agenda, a book about learning korean and much more. Really sweet of him. He is allready working verry hard. He had some great offers from a profesor in colorado and he thinks he has a solution for a problem that excisted for 10 years (got the idea in the airplane). So life is as usual.

I'm two day's off but for me it is time to do my homework. I have worked 4 morning shifts in a row and I can hardly make any homework after I had a morning shift.

O I forgot to mention. On wensday I had my first meeting with the activity commision. It went really wel. I had lot's of imput in the meeting. And the next day I had a meeting with one of the commision members of stuvee (oure student commity) He said that he had some information for me about a organisation for students that want to set up a exchange project with european students and get funding for the project. The commity members thought directly about me because I had send in an idea about exchanging knowlege between foreign students. I was so honnerd that they came to me and it seems like a really good plan to set something up. The organisation has 12 million euros to spend on projects. Hopefully I can do something with this in the near future. I'm now thinking about ways to organize a project. I find it reaaly cool to get fnding for a project that I can set up and organize.
You will here more about it.....

greetings josé

Nederlands:
  • Ik ben tidens de afwezighied van mijn werkbegeleider de persoonlijk begeleider van drie kinderen op de schakel. Ik vindt dit heel erg leuk om te doen. Het persoonlijk begeleiderscahp hoef ik eigelijk nog niet te doen dit is iets wat in het tweede jaar pas zou moeten, maar ik vindt het zo leuk dat ik hoop dat ik het na de terugkomst van mijn werkbegeleidster meer mag doen.
  • Matthijs is terug van zijn conferentie in seoul Ik heb allerlij kadootjes gekregen.
  • Ik heb woensdag mijn eerste stuvve activiteiten commisie vergadering gehad. Ik had veel in te brengen
  • Donderdag had ik een gesprek met een commisie lid van stuvee. (de studie vereniging) Hij had info over een organisatie die 12 miljoen euro te besteden heeft voor projecten die door studenten worden georganiseerd die als doel hebben het uitwisselen van kennis met mensen in europa. Ze hadden meteen aan mij gedacht omdat ik al ee nidee daar over had ingestuurd bij de commisie. Het lijkt me heel erg leu kom hier iet mee te gaan doen. Ik ben nu besig met bedenken wa tik zou kunenn doen. Het zal een groot project worden dat wel tot een jaar mag duren. Ik ben er nog lang niet uit wat ik zou wilen doen maar het lijkt me wel super cool om subsidie te krijgen voor je eigen project.

No comments: