Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cycling

First I made some homework untill 11.30 than I prepared for a long ride on my mountain-bike.
I stated off offcourse in rijswijk going to Voorburg - Leiden. I ate my sandwish sitting in the gras alonfg a bussy canal with many boots.
As I entered Leiden I saw signs going to Katwijk. The sun was shining so I diceded to go in the direction off the beach. I made a couple of wrong turns to finaly arrive at Katwijk aan Zee. I parked my bike and went up hte beach. The wind was pretty hard so I picked a spot where now wind was blowing. It was just wonderful. I even thing I gaind some collor on my face.
After one houre I paked my things and went one my journey home. I took the cycle path in the dune going to The Hague.
The weather was starting to change. Cloud where winning from the sun. Only 10 minutes after I arrived at home the rain started to fall. It didn't matter because I was high and dry in my hammock on my balcony. the temerature was still oke and I feld really relaxed.greatings jose

No comments: