Wednesday, April 25, 2007

piciture of matthijs in Hawaii


I didn't wat to let you miss this piciture off matthijs in hawaii.
He told me the jetlag is horrible and it is pretty hard to find a restaurant for dinner that is not in a 5* hotel. He and some others rented a car to see a bit of the island. It must be beautiful there matthjis told about high waves and lots of plam trees.

In rijswijk everything is going great. I just finished my big research project from school just in time because I have to hand it in tomorow.

On thursday (tomorow) the fourth and final semester will start. We have 4 classes tot to.
  • Recht
  • Praktijk werkgroep
  • Methode
  • Drama
So it is oke. I'm not saying easy because you never know what the homework will bring....
I know for sure that we have to finalize a reseache on the jeugdzorg and make a drama production out of it. You will here more about it later.
If I get good grates after this periode is finished I will get my propedeuse.
So work with me baby...

greatings jose

No comments: