Monday, March 19, 2007

Home alone

Matthijs is at a conference in San Diego (US) He went there on Friday morning the 16th of March. So I’m one my own now for one week. It is always a bit different to be on your own. Some how I have more time than usual.

I cleaned the bathroom and the fridge, did my homework and visited family and friends. I did all this in just three day’s. Amazing!

When matthijs is at a conference I always take good care off myself. My week menu is a bit more fancy than normal. I have treated myself with a carpaccio, cheese-fondue and Mexican food. This way I don’t think about eating on my own but thinking off al the yummy food. :-)

But off course I miss him and hope that he has a great time in San Diego. I’m looking forward to his return.

José


Hoogtepunten in het nederlands:


  • Matthijs is 16 maart vertrokken naar een conferentie in San Diego (US)
  • Ik ben allen thuis maar heb op een of andere manier veel meer tijd over
  • Ik verwen meself met lekker eten
  • Ik mis hem wel hoor

No comments: